New York State Association of Area Agencies on Aging in New York
Albany, NY 12204-2717
From Points SOUTH or WEST
1. NYS Thruway to Exit 23
2. After toll booth, straight onto Route 787 NORTH. Travel several miles, passing downtown Albany and intersection of I-90
3. Take Exit 6 (off Route 787) for “Route 32, Menands”
4. Follow the exit ramp to the traffic light, take a RIGHT onto Route 32 North (Broadway).
5. Travel ½ mile. Go straight through traffic light at intersection of Brookside Ave. Immediately on left, you’ll see a red brick “Village of Menands” building and fire station.
6. Take next LEFT after blue/white sign “New York Council of Non Profits (NYCON) & NYS Association of Area Agencies on Aging.” Use driveway between small stone pillars, which take you to the parking lot behind the building (yellow 3-story Victorian mansion set back a fair distance from the road).
7. Use rear entry via doorway labeled “Entrance.” Board Meeting Room and Parlor Room are both located on the first floor. Signs will be posted to the appropriate meeting room.
From Points WEST
1. NYS Thruway to Exit 24
2. After toll booth, stay straight onto I-90 east
3. Travel several miles, exit at sign for 787 north (just after Exit 6 Route 9/Loudonville)
4. Follow directions above, starting at #3.
From Points NORTH
1. From I87 South, merge onto RT-7 E via EXIT 7 toward TROY/COHOES.
2. Merge onto I-787 S toward ALBANY/WATERVLIET
3. Merge onto RT-378 W via EXIT 7W toward LOUDONVILLE/MENANDS
4. Take the RT-32 ramp toward MENANDS/WATERVLIET
5. Turn LEFT onto BROADWAY/RT-32
6. Follow ramp a short distance and take the next Exit marked “Route 32 Menands/Watervliet.”
7. At traffic light, take a LEFT onto Route 32/Broadway, heading South.
8. Travel ½ mile. On your right, you’ll see Key Bank, sign for Menands Garden and street sign “MacDonald Circle,” and
9. Take a RIGHT into the driveway between small stone pillars – it’s a yellow 3-story Victorian mansion set back from the road – blue/white sign on lawn “Council of Community Services & NYS Association of Area Agencies on Aging,” which take you to the parking lot behind the building .
10. Use rear doorway labeled “Entrance.”