Who attends the ACUU Conference?
Aging Concerns Unite Us conference is New York’s premiere professional development conference for aging service professionals. Over 470 people attended last year. The aging services industry looks to this conference for learning on a broad range of subjects: innovative programs, best practices and policies to support healthy living for aging New Yorkers.
If you work in aging services in NY and want to expand your horizons and network, YOU should attend ACUU!
Individuals and groups that have attended ACUU:
- Area Agencies on Aging
- Aging Service Provider agencies
- Nutrition service provider agencies
- Social Adult Day Care providers and organizations
- Senior Centers
- Independent Living Centers
- Healthcare providers
- Visiting Nurse Service
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Faith-based organizations
- Groups serving seniors with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Companion care organizations
- Health Care Agencies
- Alzheimer's care providers and regional associations
- Managed Care Organizations
State Agencies such as:
- NYS Office for the Aging
- NYS Department of Health
- NYS Consumer Protection
- NYS Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
- Office of Children & Family Services
Innovative vendors that provide aging services ranging from transportation to meals, in-home care to caregiving support, as well as administrative resources like data management, billing and service veriﬁcation software, and other essential support services.