About the program
The Behavioral Health Certificate Program for New York is a five online course program that will take about 19 hours to complete. Participants are expected to complete all 5 courses by October 31, 2017. A course will be marked as complete when a learner completes the course quiz and post-course competency evaluation. Upon completion of the post-course competency evaluation, the next course will be released into your account.
This online training program will be delivered by Boston University's Center for Aging and Disability Education and Research (CADER) and, endorsed by the New York State Office for the Aging (NYSOFA).
The five required courses include
- Mental Health and Aging (4 CEU's)
- Suicide Prevention among Older Adults (4 CEU's)
- Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias of Aging (4 CEU's)
- Substance Use among Older Adults (4 CEU's)
- Mental Wellness and Resilience among Older Immigrants and Refugees (3 CEU's)
For complete set of course descriptions and/or register for program CLICK HERE