In recognition of the "age wave," more Americans over the age of 65 than ever before, the Association on Aging in New York is opening up its network to Corporate Memberships.
Strengthening community-based services for aging New Yorkers is our goal, and along with our traditional members, the Area Agencies on Aging - we seek corporate partnerships that will help us meet the needs of the oldest -- most vulnerable -- members of our communities.
Corporate memberships are $350 annually. Membership is based on the calendar year. Your membership in the New York State Association of Area Agencies on Aging includes the following benefits:
• Access to a network of active, dedicated professionals serving Aging NY.
• Monthly newsletter to keep you in touch with aging news.
• Annual “Featured Member” article on website and in electronic newsletter.
• Live link in electronic newsletter.
• Sponsorship opportunities.Corporate Member $350
Click here to join
. (coming soon!)
Contact: Karen Thornton
, Director of Member Services, (518) 449-7080 ext. 11
The Association on Aging in NY supports New York's Area Agencies on Aging as they serve the needs of the state's aging population by providing them with the information, analysis and resources needed to be at the forefront of aging related policy in New York.
Being a member allows you to be active, stay informed and connect with people and issues affecting the lives of our most senior members of the community.